A list of all the users in your Organization can be found by going to your Team page and clicking the People link. You will be taken to a page labeled Team overview:
On this page, you can remove users, edit a user’s status on the team, and execute operations that apply to multiple selected users.
To remove a user from your organization, click the remove link to the right-hand side of the page.
To delete multiple users at the same time:
- Select users by clicking the checkbox on the left-hand side of the page next to the username.
- From the Choose an operation menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select Remove from team.
- Click Execute
Edit User Status
To change administrative permissions or membership status, click the edit link to the right-hand side of the page.
- On the Edit Membership screen, you will be able to set a user’s status as Active, Pending, or Blocked. These statuses can be useful when you have several users with different roles in each campaign you’re running.
- On this page, you can also assign the role of Administrator member. The only thing that makes an administrator special (in this system, anyway!) is that they can add other users.
- To save your changes, click the Update Membership button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen:
You can also modify membership status for multiple users from the Choose an operation menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page.