This article will cover the different ways to log in to your New/Mode account, as well as setting up Two Factor (2FA) Authentication.
Our login page offers you two ways of signing into your New/Mode account: using the email address and password associated with your account; or using a Facebook, Google, or Twitter account that you've previously linked to your New/Mode account as a Social Identity.
Log in with an email address and password:
To log in using your New/Mode account's credentials, enter your email address and password in the fields provided and click the 'Log in' button on the bottom right corner.
Log in with an authorized Facebook, Google, or Twitter account:
To log in using a Facebook, Google, or Twitter account, start by authenticating that account to link it to your New/Mode account as described below. Once you've done that, you'll be able to click on one of social network icons on the login page to sign into your New/Mode account using the social network account you set up as a Social Identity.
Setting up a Social Identity
1. Log into your New/Mode account using your account's email address and password.
2. Click on your round profile picture on the top right corner, then on 'User settings'.
3. Open the 'Social identities' tab, click on one of the social network logos under 'Add more identities', and follow the prompts to complete the authentication process. You're now ready to use that authenticated account to sign into New/Mode next time.
Setting up 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication)
We now support 2FA through Google Authenticator, Authy, Authenticator, FreeOTP, and GAuth Authenticator. Follow the steps below to enable this added layer of security for your account.
1. Click on your round profile picture on the top right corner, then on 'User settings'.
2. Open the Security tab, and click on 'Set up application':
3. Enter your password, install the two-factor authentication application you want to use, then scan the QR code using the application or enter the code into the application manually.
4. Enter the verification code from the application, then click on the 'Verify and save' button.
5. (Optional) Save the browser you're using as a Trusted Browser so that you're not asked for two-factor authentication when you use it.
6. Copy the list of one-time recovery codes and save it somewhere private. (These codes will let you log into your New/Mode account even if you don't have access to the device you used to set up 2FA).
7. Click the 'Save' button to complete the process.
Trouble logging in?
1. Confirm that you're in the right place:
Our login page is at https://engage.newmode.net/user and looks like this:
You can access it at the URL above, or by clicking on 'Customer Login' on the top right corner on our home page (https://www.newmode.net/).
2. Check your login method:
- If you're trying to log in using an email and password, confirm that the email address you're entering is the one that's tied to your New/Mode account (try any email addresses you use).
- If you're trying to log in using a Facebook, Google, or Twitter account, confirm that the account you're logging into is the one tied to your New/Mode account.
3. Forgot your password?
Enter the email address tied to your New/Mode account, then click on 'Email new password'.
If you don't receive a password reset email shortly there's a good chance that the email address you entered isn't the one your New/Mode account is under. Try repeating the process with other email addresses you use.
4. Still can't log in?
Email us at email@example.com for some help getting into your account! Make sure to include if you've tried the steps above.
Last updated: July 15, 2022