Perhaps the sleekest among the campaign engagement tools that roam the New/Mode range, our Tweet @ Tool engages your supporters by letting them Tweet targeted decision-makers quickly and easily in 250-odd beautiful characters!
To create an Tweet @ Tool:
Step 1: Follow the steps to create a campaign.
Step 2: Set up your campaign tool's Basic Configuration.
Step 3: Fill in your Tweet @ Tool with great Custom Content. This is the content that will get supporters to take action and flood the feeds of targeted decision-makers.
Step 4: Preview your Tweet @ Tool. You'll see that your Tweet @ Tool automatically sets up a list of representatives to Tweet based on the targeting types you’ve configured and on your supporter's address information:
Step 5: Test your action thoroughly.
Step 6: Embed your Tweet @ Tool.
- An @ mention with or without content before it WILL show up in a target's Notifications and will show up in their social media monitoring dashboards (so the message will always be received by the target privately);
- An @ mention with content before it WILL show up on the supporter's public Tweets profile page, and will show up in all their followers' private timelines.
- An @ mention with or without content before it (e.g. a period) WILL NOT show up on any of the target's public profile pages (Tweets, Tweets & Replies, Media) UNLESS
a. the target replies (then the original tweet is viewable by going to Tweets & Replies and clicking on the reply to view the thread—it still does not show up on the page by default);
- An @ mention with or without content before it WILL NOT show up in a target's timeline (i.e. their Twitter homepage timeline viewable just by them) UNLESS
a.the target is following the person who Tweets @ them;
So how is our Tweet @ Tool effective in creating public pressure on your targets?
- It expands the public reach of a campaign via a network of supporters' public timelines;
- It demonstrates broad support for a campaign's goals to target decision-makers by privately notifying targets every time a supporter Tweets.