Your Dashboard is available on your Organization’s main page. This is your campaign HQ! It might look a little empty at first, but have no fear! Once you start setting up campaign tools, they'll all be organized and listed right here.
Dashboard organizes all your campaigns, so that you can see multiple campaigns, tools, action pages and integrations all on the same page.
You can also organize your campaigns, tools and integrations by the post date, date updated, and title:
Additionally, you can filter exactly what you want to search for in your dashboard, meaning you can search for campaigns, tools, integrations, and action pages all together or individually.
What else can I do in Dashboard?
Create a Campaign
- To start a new campaign, click the Create a Campaign link on the right-hand side of the page.
Create an Integration
- To create a new integration, click the Create an Integration link on the right-hand side of the page or click the Integrations tab.
Create a New Tool
- To create a new tool, first navigate to the campaign you wish to create it for.
- Once there, look at the bottom of your list of campaign tools, and click the View All Tools link. The link will take you to a page that lists all your current campaign tools.
- You’ll find a list of New/Mode’s default campaign tools as well as any templates you've created along the right-hand side of the page under the Create a new tool heading.
- Click to create your engagement tool of choice: